Development focused on attaining ‘space,’ ‘functionality’ and ‘cleanliness.’ The aim was to achieve top class comfort and an exciting experience for all of the occupants. More info here –theproaudiowebblog.com
– The Biante has the most spacious interior in its class, with best-in-class cabin length (2,990 mm) and width (1,545 mm) as well as one of the tallest cabins (1,350 mm) in its segment. The spacious and open impression is emphasized by expansive side windows with low sills and large triangular A-pillar windows.
– By lowering the hip point of the front seats and raising the rear seats, and through use of compact saddle-type headrests for the second and third rows, the wide-open feeling is preserved even when there are many passengers.
– By sliding both the second and third rows of seats to their most rearward positions, second row passengers are afforded an impressive 863 mm of leg room. This ‘living mode’ arrangement creates an even greater sense of openness.
– The dual sliding doors have the widest aperture in the Biante’s vehicle class (according to Mazda’s assessment). Combined with one of the lowest floors available, access to the rear seats couldn’t be easier. For the first time, Mazda is offering power sliding doors with a touch sensor to prevent them from closing if anything is obstructing the opening (power sliding doors are standard on the 20S and available as a factory-installed option on other grades).
– The arrangement of the rear seats is extremely flexible. Options include ‘living mode’ for maximum leg room, ‘walkthrough mode’ for easy access to the third row seats (by splitting the second row seats and sliding them to either side), and a choice of luggage modes to match the size and shape of various cargos. For maximum convenience when rearranging the seats, levers are provided on both the front and back of the seats.
– The third row seat is a bench-type design which can be flipped up or down. This allows the cushion to be thicker and more comfortable than on a split seat. Other benefits of the full-width seat are greater rear visibility and more under-seat storage space.
– The Biante comes equipped with a nanoe*2 ion generator that neutralizes bacteria, odors and allergens such as pollen. The ions are blown from the driver’s seat air conditioner vent to deodorize the cabin air (standard on four-wheel-drive (4WD) models, available as a factory-installed option on FWD models).
– The fully automatic air conditioner features an Alleru [Allergy] Buster*3 filter to remove allergens and viruses (standard on 4WD models, available as a factory-installed option on FWD models).
– The deodorizer mounted on the cabin ceiling absorbs and neutralizes tobacco, adhesive and other unwelcome odors. It has an extended lifecyle and does not require periodic replacement (standard on 4WD models, available as a factory-installed option on FWD models).
– The Biante’s ‘Cleanable seats’ are upholstered with easy-wipe fabric to prevent stains in the event of spillages (standard on the 23S and 20S grades).
– Anti-bacterial deodorizing seat covers, anti-bacterial deodorizing and waterproof seat back baskets, and deodorizing floor mats are available as dealer-installed options.